Health News for the Well-Read Patient
Please click the links below to read the full article.
- Get your flu shot…Not the flu September 29, 2015
- Spring 2015 Newsletter April 29, 2015
Please enjoy the spring 2015 newsletter featuring information on Lyme Disease, sleep and healthy eating.
- Heart Month: Patient Education and Nutritious Recipes February 4, 2015
February is American Heart Month. According to the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death in the United States; one in every three deaths is the result of heart disease and stroke, equal to 2,200 deaths per day.
In an effort ...
- Winter 2015 newsletter January 30, 2015
Please enjoy the winter 2015 newsletter featuring information on age-related macular degeneration (AMD), Vitamin D and winter’s best vegetables.
- Fall 2014 Newsletter November 7, 2014
Please enjoy the fall 2014 newsletter which covers bloodwork, hearing loss and energy bars.