Health News for the Well-Read Patient
Please click the links below to read the full article.
- Can We Co-Exist with COVID-19? October 12, 2020
An Epidemiologist Separates Fact from Fiction and Offers Hope for the Future Epidemiologists seek to learn why, how and when some people contract diseases when others don’t. Their findings are used to help monitor public health status, develop new medical treatments and disease prevention efforts, and provide an evidence ...
- Let It Go: The Ancient Art of Meditation October 12, 2020
Finding Peace Through Mindfulness and Meditation Mindful, compassionate, serene, happy: emotions that have been in short supply during the pandemic but can be beautifully restored to those who embrace the chance to learn the time- honored practice and art of meditation. For many, it is as easy as ...
- How Red Meat Went from Taboo to Acceptable and Back Again October 12, 2020
What’s the Beef With Red Meat? It’s long been the case that provocative headlines, unexpected findings and misinformation travel far faster than conventional wisdom, especially in the internet age. Even respected medical journals like the Annals of Internal Medicine can become caught in a crossfire of disagreement, as ...
- Coronavirus Vaccine: Expert Says, ‘We Need Time to Get This Right’ July 7, 2020
Expert Calls for Slow & Steady Approach in Vaccine Development While the race to develop…
The post Coronavirus Vaccine: Expert Says, ‘We Need Time to Get This Right’ appeared first on Specialdocs Consultants.
- Superfoods and Your Immune System July 7, 2020
- Navigating Uncertain Times with Hope and Optimism July 7, 2020
- Colonoscopies Without Fear June 1, 2020
- Kombucha, Kimchi and More: Nutrition Spotlight May 1, 2020
- Pet Therapy: The Healing Power of Dogs April 1, 2020
- Impossible Burger & Beyond Meat: Meaty Topics March 1, 2020
Meaty Topics: Impossible Burger & Beyond Meat They’re 2019’s most sizzling success story, found everywhere from grocery freezer to fast food counter. Impossible Foods and Beyond Meat have brought the plant-based burger from fringe to mainstream with remarkable rapidity. So quickly, in fact, that despite their ubiquity, questions abound regarding ...