Health News for the Well-Read Patient
Please click the links below to read the full article.
- Coronavirus Vaccine: Expert Says, ‘We Need Time to Get This Right’ July 7, 2020
Expert Calls for Slow & Steady Approach in Vaccine Development While the race to develop…
The post Coronavirus Vaccine: Expert Says, ‘We Need Time to Get This Right’ appeared first on Specialdocs Consultants.
- Superfoods and Your Immune System July 7, 2020
- Navigating Uncertain Times with Hope and Optimism July 7, 2020
- Colonoscopies Without Fear June 1, 2020
- Kombucha, Kimchi and More: Nutrition Spotlight May 1, 2020
- Pet Therapy: The Healing Power of Dogs April 1, 2020
- Impossible Burger & Beyond Meat: Meaty Topics March 1, 2020
Meaty Topics: Impossible Burger & Beyond Meat They’re 2019’s most sizzling success story, found everywhere from grocery freezer to fast food counter. Impossible Foods and Beyond Meat have brought the plant-based burger from fringe to mainstream with remarkable rapidity. So quickly, in fact, that despite their ubiquity, questions abound regarding the ...
- Headaches – Types and Remedies February 1, 2020
Oh, My Aching Head A dull pressure, a sharp pain, an uncomfortable pounding, a vise-like sensation – all can signal the start of a headache. A painful part of the human condition since the beginning of time, more than 150 different types of headaches have been ...
- Antibiotics: Are You Aware? January 16, 2020
Are You Antibiotics Aware? Spurred by Alexander Fleming’s serendipitous discovery of penicillin in 1928, antibiotics have rightfully become wonder drugs, often able to change the course of deadly bacterial infections in a matter of days. But in recent years, their unmatched healing power has become overprescribed and overutilized, leading ...
- Alcohol: Not Gender-Neutral December 2, 2019
The Female Factor: Alcohol is Not Gender-aNeutral Given the growing popularity of the cocktail culture and wine time, it’s important to know that alcohol affects women very differently than men – physiologically, psychologically and socially. It’s worth asking: For women, is the wine glass half full or half empty when considering ...